Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Future Of Food Documentary

For those of you out there interested in Genetically Modified food awareness I highly suggest that you check out this documentary, I spent part of my morning watching a good portion of it and I now find myself unable to reconcile any use of GMO's by anyone at anytime in the future. I encourage everyone to check this out, what follows is part one, if you enjoy it go search for it on www.youtube.com I believe there
are 9 parts total, very well worth watching friends!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really worth watching. So is the related 'The World According to Monsanto' documentary.

If anyone would like a DVD of this, 'The Future of Food' documentary, let me know. I have one that's region coded for North America, so if you live somewhere else you need a region free player. Hopefully, after you watch it you'll pass it on to someone else.

I would prefer to give it to someone I know, either because they leave comments on my blog or are a participant in the HG discussion forum. In the end, I'll send it to anyone if no one I know is interested.

The DVD has lots of extra interviews and bonus material, in addition to the actual documentary.