Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The writings of Alan Kapuler and Peace Seeds.

Recently, my brother in nature, Dr. Alan Kapuler contacted me about posting some more of his kin-ship layouts and Peace Seeds Papers from his journals online, a job which I gladly took on in order to share as much of his wonderful knowledge as I can with the world, much in the way that I have devoted part of my farm to the amazing work of Tim Peters and his outstanding perrinnial grains.

Over the next few weeks I will be scanning and retyping many of Dr. Kapuler's works to the blog site here. I hope you enjoy.

Also, be sure to check out www.peaceseeds.com where you can read and order from the Peace Seeds 2010 catalog which is outstanding!

3 comments:

Farmer Allan said...

so what happened to posting Mushroom's papers? I'm trying to find the free amino acids in tomatoes papers. Your help w.b. appreciated. thanks -Farmer Allan

Bishops Homegrown said...

https://picasaweb.google.com/bishopshomegrown/TheAlanMKapulerPHDPlanetaryGenepoolResourceLibraryEdition1FreeAminoAcidsInOur#

Anonymous said...

Hey Alan i think this is something really important that needs to be done. I think i will send the $22 to get a copy of his printed work, and then work to help get them in electronic format, so they can be put online.

I noticed that Joseph from the forum now has a nice website. Maybe he would be able to host them professionally on his website.

-Andrew