Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear FDA.........

It's spring time, I don't have time for your stupidity, I've got plants to get in the ground, eggs to hatch, birds to brood, logs to inoculate with mushrooms, and I might even like a little time to sit around and scratch my ass or go fishing if the good lord permits. That said, why would you decide to issue such a stupid statement at this time of year? Is it because you know that real farmers are too busy working to call you out for the liberty hating pieces of trash you are? I'm not even sure I need to comment on your having said “there is no ‘deeply rooted’ historical tradition of unfettered access to food of all kinds.” and “there is no absolute right to consume or feed children any particular kind of food [because] comprehensive federal regulation of the food supply has been in effect at least since Congress enacted the Pure Food and Drugs Act of 1906. … Thus, plaintiffs’ claim to a fundamental privacy interest in obtaining ‘foods of their own choice’ for themselves and their families is without merit.”


Really? So, would you mind telling me my almighty king, is Milk now Schedule 1 or Schedule 2? I'm unclear on that (as well as why Marijuana is Schedule 1). I wonder what the founding fathers would have thought of your transgressions against our god given rights. That's right, god given rights, rights you can't take away. Think you can? Lets see you enforce it in mass you cocksuckers!

See where your wrong is that I do have the right to put anything in my organism I damn well please, period, end of story. Your Orwellian language not withstanding, I don't need words to sum up anything that I and millions of others feel......



Me using my god given (and constitutionally protected) right to freedom of speech!

At the next available opporotunity I would advise you and your lackeys to take the time to look up the definition of "free market" and start enforcing the laws you already have on the books on the long list of corporate interests that have violated the actually safety of the uninformed junk eating society that is the United States, oh, and while your at it, consume some raw milk laced with antifreeze, I hear it's ever so sweet.

No comments: