Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dear Un-Sustainable Department Of Agriculture.....

Why would you struggle so hard to cover up the truth, it just makes people like me want to blast it out there on my blog, on homegrown goodness, on my facebook, and in e-mail


Would those of you in the interest of knowledge and food safety like to know what I'm talking about? Prepare yourselfs to become very angry. Here it is

No comments: