Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seed Living.

I was sent a link to this site back in the summer and had been meaning to place it on the blog for quite some time without having much of a chance due to the ongoing long list of to do's both here on the net as well as here on the farm in reality land.

Anyhow, it seems like a good little program and there is quite a bit of information on the site related to seeds and permacuture and I wanted to pass it on. When I reboot the blog site later this fall I'll place a permanent link on the right hand side bar.

Check it out:
http://www.seedliving.ca/

In other news, anybody want to buy me a subscription to Acres USA? LOL, I hate being broke.

No comments: