Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Tobacco Cultivators Handbook

I heard from the author, Bill Drake, today who is sending me a review copy of this book, definitely looking forward to it.

Just as important though, when I linked to the book the other day I used a link to a site that is selling an older edition of the book and has not updated, fortunately bill was kind enough to send me the link to the updated version of the book

The Tobacco Cultivators Handbook

Check it out when you get a chance friends!

No comments: