Alfred Reed Bishop and Doris William Butler

The picture above is the very tap root of Bishop's Homegrown/Face Of The Earth Seed. My grandparents shortly after moving to Pekin Indiana from Greensburg KY in 1947 where they purchased the farm that is now Bishop's Homegrown. This picture was taken in Pekin in front of the old co-op next to the old railroad depot, neither of which exist today.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Veggie Garden Re-Imagined Interview.

I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Ottowa Gardener, a dear friend of mine who runs The Veggie Garden Re-Imagined blog and who is also a member of our Homegrown Goodness forum. I really enjoyed the opporotunity to express some ideas in this format and introduce myself to my audience a bit differently than I do on the blog. Check it out here: http://veggiepatchreimagined.blogspot.com/2010/01/alan-bishop-agricutural-explorer.html

No comments: